Wildlife Tour at Khar Turan National Park
Over Night: 3 day
Price: 970 EUR
Explore wildlife in Iran in largest biosphere reserves.
Khar Turan National Park or Touran Wildlife Refuge is the second largest biosphere reserves in Iran and is located in the south-east of Shahrood, in Semnan province.
Khar Turan National Park or Touran Wildlife Refuge is second largest biosphere reserves Iran located in south-east of Shahrood, Semnan province of Iran. In this tour we will see Persian Zebra, Stay and Experience the Stepped village, Village of Qāla-Bala, Walking on sand dunes, Campfire, Stargazing, Also in the area Khar Touran there is chance to see some of unique animal species such as Goitered gazelle, Pallas’s cat, Persian ground jay and Houbara.
DAY 1 : TEHRAN-DAMGHAN-BASTAM
We start our journey at 5:00 am. After breakfast in a local restaurant, we go to Damghan and visit Tari-Khane Mosque.
Then, we continue to Bastam and will visit the Shrine of Bayazid Bastami and the Shrine of Abul Hassan Kharaqani, two Persian Sufis.
DAY 2 : BASTAM-QALA-BALA
Today, we continue our trip to Qāla-Bala Village which is a unique village in Iran. The courtyards and roofs in this village both serve as pedestrian areas similar to streets. Then we will get into a local house and walk around the village, its gardens and local shops. We will spend the day in the national park.
DAY 3 : QALA-BALA-REZA ABAD-TEHRAN
After breakfast, leave Qāla-Bala Village for Reza Abad Village, a desert village in Shahrood to see Persian Zebra. After lunch we will go for a short break, visit the local handicraft, walk on the sand dunes and then, drive to the capital.
- » All accommodations
- » All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- » Economy class flight (if any)
- » Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- » Extensive tour notes
- » Services of an Iranian tour lecturer throughout the tour
- » All entrance fees to sites mentioned on itinerary
- » International air fares, taxes and surcharges
- » Travel insurance
- » Items of a personal nature such as laundry or phone calls
- » Visa costs
- » Tips to local guides and drivers
- » An arrival transfer is included on this trip
- » The maximum check-in baggage allowance is 20 kg per person plus hand luggage.